Prepare Your Students for Success in Journalism with latakoo
Training students on how to create, manage, collaborate and share their content fast and easily with the go-to video workflow for broadcasters will set them up for a thriving media career.
“Using latakoo in class has been super helpful. I can edit videos directly on the platform and they upload super fast. I love the idea of being able to access everyone else’s video clips because in a newsroom it’s so important to work together as a team to be efficient and effective.”
– Brooke Kinebrew | Journalism senior, University of Cincinnati, Associate Producer at Cincinnati’s WLWT
How students will benefit from latakoo:
- Efficient Content Creation: mastering the art of creating compelling video content swiftly and effectively while learning how to clip, live stream, use transcriptions and much more.
- Seamless Content Transfer: learning how to move large video files easily and quickly from the field to cloud to play out, ensuring students can deliver breaking news and captivating stories promptly.
- Effective Content Management: understanding how to keep video assets organized and accessible, making workflows more efficient and productive.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: the ability to collaborate on content seamlessly with colleagues and tap into the expertise of professionals across the industry.
- Content Distribution Skills: mastering the distribution process, ensuring getting stories to audiences swiftly to stay ahead of the competition.
- Real-World Readiness: latakoo exposes students to the very technology used by the world’s leading broadcasters, learning skills that are in high demand across the media industry.